Hi everyone! I have some very healthy, easy, and delicious recipes to share with y’all. I wanted to share these recipes that I came up with because they helped me eat good which made me feel good. These recipes can also aid in losing weight and getting toned. Plus they are just too good not to share! Enjoy 🙂
Tuna and Sweet Potatoes
- 1 can of tuna (I use safe catch tuna)
- 2 tablespoons of mayo (I use primal kitchens avocado mayo)
- ½ juice from 1 lemon
- 1 boiled egg
- 1/3 chopped pickles
- Himalayan Salt & Black Pepper
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix together and you are done!
- This gives me about 2 servings. (300-350 calories for 1 serving)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
- I chop up 2 medium sized sweet potatoes (2 cups) in circles to make it look like chips
- Spread sweet potatoes out on a pan and sprinkle Himalayan pink salt and black pepper
- Add ½ tablespoon of coconut oil to the sweet potatoes and spread out evenly
- Cook in oven for 30-40 minutes (depending on how crispy you want your potatoes)
- 2 servings total & 1 serving of sweet potatoes is 1 cup (100 calories)
*I eat the sweet potatoes like they are chips so I put tuna on top of each slice and it is simply delicious!
Chicken Mushroom Lemon Soup
- 1 Rotissaire Chicken
- 1 cup of chicken bone broth
- 2 cups of regular chicken broth
- 1 cup of chopped carrots
- 1 cup of chopped mushroom
- 1 small sweet onion
- 1 cup of broccoli
- Juice from 1 lemon
Step 1: Cook the veggies first in 1 teaspoon of oil (I used coconut) then cook the chicken (If not already cooked)
Step 2: Then Mix all together and add broths and let it simmer on medium for about 10 minutes and then you are done!!
- Also I added more lemon juice and avocado on top
- This usually gives me about 3-4 servings.
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened organic pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt
- 2 tablespoons of almond butter
- 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon of honey or maple syrup
Step 1: add eggs and pumpkin puree into a bowl and whisk.
Step 2: add the rest of the ingredients into the same bowl.
Step 3: Add oil to waffle machine then pour the mix into the machine and wait for it to beep and you are done!
Toppings : These are some of my personal favs- banana, pecans or walnuts, blueberries, coconut whip cream, 1 teaspoon of maple syrup or honey.
- 2 large organic eggs
- 1 cup of chopped spinach
- ½ cup of mushroom
- 1/8 cup of red onion
- Juice from half a lemon
Step 1: Scramble your eggs first and cook like a pancake (when bottom side is cooked flip to other side) then add to a plate
Step 2: Then cook the veggies in the same pan so you don’t have to use more oil then when cooked add on top of the eggs and you are done!
- Toppings: Himalayan pink salt, black pepper, lemon juice, ½ small avocado
Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- ½ cup of gluten free rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of apple chunks
- ½ teaspoon of coconut oil
- Sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt
Step 1: Cook the oats like it says on the package (I use red mill organic gluten free rolled oats)
Step : When oatmeal is halfway done add the apples and vanilla extract and coconut oil, then when it is finished add toppings!
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Small banana chopped
- ¼ cup of unsweetened almond milk
These recipes are very simple, easy, and healthy! I came up with these recipes all on my own. Each recipe is 1 serving except for the tuna is 2 servings because you are using the whole can of tuna. And the soup is 4ish servings as well! I highly suggest eating these recipes if you want to be healthy or to lose weight!
I hope y’all try these recipes and love them as much as I do! Please contact me if you would like more recipes/meal plan ideas!