- 1/3 cup of unsweetened organic pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Sprinkle of Himalayan pink salt
- 2 tablespoons of almond butter
- 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon of honey or maple syrup
Step 1: Add eggs and pumpkin puree into a bowl and whisk.
Step 2: Add the rest of the ingredients into the same bowl.
Step 3: Add oil to waffle machine then pour the mix into the machine and wait for it to beep then use a fork to get it out of the maker and onto the plate. Then add toppings!
Toppings: These are some of my personal favorites- banana, pecans or walnuts, blueberries, coconut whip cream, 1 tablespoon of maple syrup or honey.
I hope y’all try this and enjoy as much as I do 🙂
Contact me for more info or recipes <3